Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Well...I got out of the house today with just Elsie and I while Mike took Ruby bowling. It was a very relaxing morning. I met up with the lady who does my girls hand and footprints, she had three pieces she completed for me. They all are amazing. I had them done way back when Elsie was 6 weeks old. One is a 3D of their foot/handprints and is so awesome! I also went to the consignment shop to look for some Christmas dresses for the girls and I found two sweater dresses that are really cute, they both wore them a bit today and like them. All the Christmas clothes were 50% off...so good deal for me. While I was there, I tried some fun flower headbands and tutus on Elsie. They were adorable and I decided to take her over to JCP to get her pics taken in them. The pictures turned out wonderfully. The very first one was the best and when I went to the viewing station, they handed me a release form so they could use the picture in their studio. I was so excited, this is the first time they have asked me this in all the times I have been there for pics. I can't wait to share them, but they won't be back until January 4th.

Later, we decided to drive to walmart to check out stands for our computer that could be put in the corner of our living room. We are moving it to the living room so Elsie can have our spare room. We found a really inexpensive one to use. After walking through the store...we headed out to look at some lights on the way home. Ruby ooed and awed at the different colors and creatures they had set up. We almost hit a deer on the back roads...it ran right out in front of our car. Mike stopped and it went back. We sat there for a minute more and it crossed again further from the car. Thank goodness it was alright.

Elsie was so full of sounds and noises today...all day it sounded like she was saying "baby". At points I caught her clapping, so cute.

Ruby had a good time today with her Daddy, they went bowling, then to a new restaurant called "Loco Dogs", then to Sutton Park to play. They have been doing things, just the two of them, more often lately. She is becoming quite the little Daddy's girl, makes me sad at points. There are times when she wants to snuggle with me, but not as often as the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment