Tuesday, December 29, 2009







This morning Ruby wanted to do some crafts. I got out some fingerpaints and stickers and she went to town. We sent out the finished product to her cousins and grandma. She is such a busy little thing. We also did some stamping with her new stamp set. She used to love stamping with my stamps, but now that she has her own they aren't as exciting and entertaining.

She is getting much better at putting puzzles together. I bought her a curious george puzzle and she worked on it until she finished the entire thing, what a proud girl.

After Daddy returned from his errands, we went out for a long drive to Medical Lake area and looked for deer. They are everywhere out there. Lots of awesome pictures too because they are not afraid of people. We drove out to Deep Creek to take a look, so beautiful. We saw a huge group of turkey and I got a picture of them too.

Picked up an inlander on the way home, so excited to see that there is a huge celebration of the New Year in Spokane. We are planning on attending, it should be a blast. Lots to do that Ruby would love.

Ruby has been into playing games a lot lately. Mike played a few with her today and they had a lot of fun together. We have some really simple ones right now which makes it nice.

Elsie is so funny, she actually pulled herself up on her Daddy's leg tonight so that he would pick her up to play with our dog Henry. She usually wants me to hold her, but lately has been perfectly content with her Daddy.

At dinner, I have been offering her baby food out of the jars and she is NOT a fan. I keep trying just to see if she will finally start liking it. She loves her teething biscuits though. I put a piece of chicken in her mouth to suck on and she loved it, couldn't get enough of it. Mike thought I was crazy. It was a huge chunk and I had ahold of it the whole time. So funny, both my girls are huge meat eatters.

I have been trying to get Elsie to bed on time, but she is so full of energy when we lay down. Today she was playing with the covers and flipping into crawling position over and over. She didn't get to sleep until close to 9 pm when she usually goes down at 7 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment