Thursday, December 17, 2009











I put Elsie in the bath tub with Ruby today, under my supervision of course. They loved it, Elsie has been crawling up to the side of the tub every time Ruby is in it. She pulls up and laughs at her like crazy. She was trying to reach in and touch her and the toys today, so I decided to put her in to see how it worked out. Not too bad at all. Elsie spent most of the time trying to grab toys and put them in her mouth.

Elsie has been pulling up on everything lately, even things that don't have edges. She pulled up on the sliding glass door today more than once. One time she had a bottle nipple in her hand, and was holding up by just one hand. When she falls back, she always bends her legs and falls on her booty bottom. Pretty amazing.

Today I was thinking about all the things I would love to do when I am able. There are just so many things that I haven't done in a long time or have never done. I was talking to my workout partner Angie the other day and we were doing a move that mimics skiing and I said that I would like to learn to do it. She said that she loves skiing, I would love to go with her sometime. There are just so many things, one of these days I will write them all down. Mostly active things like white water rafting, rock climbing, iceskating, rollerblading and skating, traveling to other places, etc....

Lots of thoughts of my sister Katie lately...especially because I have been talking to an old friend of hers. She shed some light on some questions I have had for many, many years. She also openned my eyes to a new outlook. Mixed thoughts mostly. Just praying for some change to occur in this lifetime. Miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment