Monday, December 28, 2009

We spent most of the day trying to workout some issues with our bank, so frustrating. After spending over an hour on the phone getting transfered from one representative to another, we decided to go into the bank and talk with someone firsthand. Thank goodness, she was able to make some headway.

Elsie started waving today. She is so funny, I caught her waving at all of us at one point or another and then she also waved at the lady who helped us at Bank of America. Love it!

I went to workout today, Elsie slept the entire time so I was able to concentrate on the entire workout which was nice. Mike dropped me off and took Ruby with him for an hour. They went out to Medical Lake and looked at deer together, they are everywhere out there. Amazing. He said that they actually got out of the car to get a closer look at them, they were really close. Ruby enjoyed it. When they got back, Ruby was asleep in the car.

Mike is such a good Dad. I just love watching him with Ruby and Elsie. Just so much fun, Ruby loves all the running around and goofiness. He is always stealing a kiss when he holds Elsie. When Ruby gets upset or doesn't want to do something, he will quickly turn her bahavior around by making her laugh and taking her mind off of it all. So thankful I chose him as my husband, what a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment