Sunday, December 27, 2009

We spent the entire day home, I really wanted to get out and do something, but it just never happened. I did get lots of work done around the house.

The past few days have been pretty challenging with Elsie. I think she is teething and she just wants to be on me all the time, preferably nursing. There are moments when she is interested in something or doing her own thing, but overall she cries or gets irritated pretty quickly and wants me to hold her. Poor little thing, wish those teeth would come in already. I used to give her teething biscuits and she would suck on them alittle and then they would fall to the floor because she lost interest. The past two days, she has been sucking on them forever and gobbling them up. I just think her poor gums are upsetting her right now.

I noticed that Elsie is starting to bounce a bit to music she hears, today it was totally obvious that was what she was up to. So cute. Can't wait for her to do it more often, so fun to watch.

Ruby surprised me today several times while were eatting. She wanted to eat and was willing to eat things she normally wouldn't. So funny! She also wants to eat what Elsie has too. She is also trying things that she turned her nose up to just a month ago. I made her a leftover turkey sandwich and she ate it with no problem. Thinking she wants to be like Mom and Dad. I really think she going through another growth spurt...she is so big already...but now she always says she is hungry even after we have just eatten.

I have been looking at planning a trip to Yellowstone area this summer or the next one. My Dad brought my attention to a city right by it call Virginia City, MT. It is a living history town, and looks totally amazing. Not sure we can swing the expense yet though or the hassle of travel with a youngster. I think Elsie may be ready the following summer. It is only 6 hours away though and I would be so excited to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment