Saturday, January 16, 2010




Spent the morning at a birthday party for Jacquelyn, Ruby's little friend. Ruby picked out some fun stuff for her...it is neat that she is able to choose gifts now all on her own.

Lots of fun. So nice to see some of my mommy friends too :) So thankful for my mom's group.

When it came time for Jacquelyn to open gifts, Ruby rushed over there and asked her to open her's first. She was really excited about the whole thing. She loves singing happy birthday too, so she piped up when it came time to sing and blow out the candles. They are all just so cute together. Elsie slept most of the party, and woke right at the end of it all just in time to smile at everyone a bit.

I had fun playing with Ruby and Elsie on the floor tonight. They love it when I get down on the floor so they can crawl all around on me. Elsie was all over my face and Ruby was all about sitting on me.

Elsie has been pinching me sooooo hard these days...my chest has scratches and red marks all over it. Not sure how to stop it. She just loves to kneed while nursing. It hurts pretty bad at points. Such a little sweetie, hate to discourage anything that soothes her and promotes breastfeeding, but it is hard sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment