Friday, January 22, 2010

Patience

Today was a test of my patience for sure...Ruby was so awnry at points and just on top of me all day. I think it is because she hasn't been able to get her energy out with Daddy because he has been gone a lot all week long. She went to bed right away, so I am thinking she was just plain tired out too.

We went to Angie's house today and worked out. We did all three levels on the biggest loser and some kickboxing with her gloves and pad. I LOVE kickboxing, especially because you can really get out any stress by hitting and kicking so hard. Angie is an awesome friend too and fun to work out with throughout the week.

Ruby was all about working out with us today and not playing with her boys. She spent most the time in the room with us, until right before we left. This always happens with her, she will warm up and start playing with the other kiddos right as I am ready to leave. They saw us kickboxing, so Ruby and Tony decided to do it too with the pad and gloves. It was really cute to watch them together and Angie also held it for them. Ruby would punch down on the pad and then fall backwards for fun. They were laughing and having a good time.

After the workout, I decided to stop at Trading Company to use some coupons I had. Ruby, of course, had to push her own full sized cart behind me. It was cute, but took us a long time to get through the store together. Elsie was kicking back in her carseat, totally relaxed most of the shopping experience. I found some really good deals, and finally got to put some of my coupons to good use. Love that!

Mike came home for a brief moment and then left again for the second pep game this week. It was nice to see him, but hard to have him home for less than an hour the entire day. He has had something afterschool this whole week except last night, and he was exhausted so went to bed early that night. Can't wait to have a bit of a break again, so we can all be together and having some fun!

Elsie continues to let go of things with both hands, she was standing there holding something for a longer time tonight.

Ruby is hungry all day long right now...I swear she eats at every moment. Must be going through a growth spurt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment