Friday, January 28, 2011

Pictures with my sister from years ago...

I was at my mom' s house tonight just hanging out with Kylar and Ciara, when Ciara just casually takes out two pictures of my sister Katie and I when we were little. I have been wanting some pictures of the two of us lately during those years, so I snagged them from her. I used my camera to take a picture of them and this was the result...



Katie and I at the Lighthouse Motel in Ellensburg, WA in 1984-7 and 5 years old

Katie and I in 1980, 3 and 1 year old



Later, we went for a walk in the dark to get my mom's mail, about 1/2 mile total...very refreshing and the girls loved it!

Ruby and I took some pictures of us together during Elsie's nap today and this was the best one:



2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome photos, Eve! I love them! You guys look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Evie, my sister and I have been talking with one another more lately and I have been remembering old times. I have pictures of us together about 10 years ago...but nothing from when we were this little! So thankful Ciara showed them to me!

    ReplyDelete