Friday, February 4, 2011

Surprises!

Ruby actually asked me to brush her hair for her today, and sat nicely as I brushed it all the way through. This never happens, she always wants to do it herself. She sat on my lap and didn't say a word. Amazing. She has been such a sweetie lately, loving this stage she is going through. So much gentler and caring toward her sister and others around her. She is so good at bedtime too, she basically goes right to sleep and sleeps through the whole night peacefully. The only thing that is hard right now, is that she doesn't listen sometimes or respond when you ask her something. We had her friend over today and they did great together, they want to be around eachother 24 hours a day right now. So neat! Also, we weighed her before she went to bed and she is 46 pounds! Such a big girl, wearing size 6 clothes!

Elsie has been trying things that I am eatting these days, especially veggies. She wouldn't eat any veggies at all, but the other day she tried a mushroom from my salad and ate the entire thing without spitting it back out. Today, I made another salad and she ate a piece of spinach and about 5 or 6 peas. I am thrilled to see her trying new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment