Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sweetie

Elsie gives me the sweetest hugs around my neck these days (when I am holding her in my arms), she softly pats my head and leans into me, gives me kisses too. Melts my heart, she is such a soft and sweet little girl. Love her.

We went to shopping at Huckleberries today, while Ruby went to Mike's pep game. I bought some dried mango and blueberries. Elsie has always loved blueberries, but not mango. She gobbled it down tonight. She asked for more mango when she finished, and actually said mango clear as can be.

When we were waiting at the window for Mike to come home, she said, "Where is Daddy?", and then, "I want Dad!". I would tell her that he is out in his car and on his way home from school. She would then ask the same questions all over again. She is becoming quite the Daddy's girl these days, she loves to sit in his lap and just be with him anytime he is home.

I am surprised by her interest in movies and tv, Ruby never really got into it much. Elsie loves to watch movies and comment on them all the way through. I think she see Ruby's excitement with it all and catches on to it. She LOVES Max and Ruby and will run to the couch to sit next to Ruby whenever it is on.

The girls are playing together all the time now and most of the time they get along and enjoy eachothers company. It is really cute to watch.

Ruby is really into her appearance right now. She has been changing outfits constantly and actually wants to wear dresses and tights right now. Tonight as we were driving home, she said, "No one saw my beautiful dress and hairclip". So funny!

1 comment:

  1. "No one saw my beautiful dress and hairclip." That is adorable! What sweet little princess. We all feel that way sometimes...

    ReplyDelete