Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Elsie has been doing so good, the last two days she hasn't even asked to nurse. It is so wierd that she is actually weaned now.

We had their cousins over today, and they always have a blast with them. Kylar was surprised to hear Elsie say "I love you!" She loves to say it, and I noticed that she told Kylar, Daddy, and Ruby this today. I think this is the first time she has said it to anyone other than me.

I forgot to mention that Elsie has gone potty in our toilet three times now. Usually she will tell me she needs a diaper, and then I will ask her if she wants to try in the potty. Sometimes she just can't sit still long enough to go, but three times now she has actually gone. So proud of her! I will cheer her on and she will keep going and going and going. She loves the attention. She has had a few accidents without her diaper, and I always ask her "where should you have gone?" At first, she didn't know. But once I kept repeating it, she actually told me "in the toilet". She is on her way to being diaper free in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment