Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A New Tooth

I just noticed the fourth molar coming in, it is the one on the left top side of her mouth. It is barely poking through! She has two coming in right now, the one on the bottom left side of her mouth that is right beside her middle teeth has already poked through and out a ways. Now she just needs all the ones inbetween to come in!

Both girls are so hungry all the time now, especially Ruby! She could eat constantly if I let her. She asks me for snacks all day long and eats almost all of her food at each meal. She is growing like a weed too! Elsie is very picky, but wakes up ready to dive in to her cereal. I have slowed the nursing down to twice a day now and so she is wanting to eat more throughout the day.

We watch Despicable Me tonight, a fun movie! Ruby really liked it and Elsie sat through most of it without a sound. I was amazed that she could sit through it at her age. She wants to do everything her sister does, so in some ways it doesn't surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment