Monday, December 20, 2010

Lentil Soup and Dr Seuss


OMG...Elsie is so into eatting with me right now. She always wants to move over to my lap and eat from my bowl or plate. Yesterday she ate nearly all of my stew and today she ate a ton of my ham and lentil soup. So excited that she is eatting more right now and willing to try the food I am eatting. She is usually so picky!

Ruby is totally into making signs right now...she makes them almost everyday. She also loves to act like she is Santa and pulling reindeer around the house. Silly girl.

Tonight Mike and Ruby were being silly...they took a foofy scarf and put each end on their heads. It looked like a creature off of Dr Seuss. So they put it on the same way when she was getting into bed and read a Dr. Seuss book together! It was really cute and she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment