Thursday, December 16, 2010

Elsie talking


We went to lunch with Grandma today and Elsie was thrilled to share her new words with us all. She proudly exclaimed "Grampa" when my mom got into the car with us. So funny! As we spent more time together, she continued to say it to her. Definitely sounds like Grampa, so funny! We ate at an Indian restaurant today, so yummy! The girls loved the sweet treats at the end and the bread they gave us. Thank you for going with us Mom! Love you!

After we dropped my mom back by the office she works at, I decided to stop at Goodwill with the girls. They LOVED it! They got so excited to see all the various toys and immediately started testing them all out. We also visited the book section, and I found so great books in almost new condition for next to nothing. I even found some books for Mike that he wanted for Christmas and a new book that I wanted to read. Yay! I let the girls choose two books each from their section and Ruby picked them all out for both of them. She is such a little bookworm. She picked good ones too. Elsie just enjoyed taking them all out and putting them back in. I found some good games and bought them each a toy too. Only spent $15 total for everything. As soon as we got home, Ruby decided she wanted to wrap Elsie's books and surprise her with them. She did a good job and immediately wanted Elsie to unwrap them both. Elsie did and Ruby helped her. Elsie was so excited to get the books and brought them up on my lap to take a look with me. So funny! They crack me up.

Elsie also started saying Ruby when they are playing or talking with eachother. The only thing is that is sounds more like "Booby" when she says it! She is getting soooo good at communicating now. Just a little ham and so full of personality these days. She loves to give kisses and hugs to me, especially when she trying to butter me up for something. She is so snuggly and soft...love that little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment