Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shoes!











Elsie is so funny! She goes into the playroom everyday now and grabs her shoes out from under the changing table to bring to me. She will carry them together and bring them right to me, it cracks me up. She actually has to get into a basket to find them. She just loves them. She will hand them to me and then sit down and lifter her foot up to put into the shoe. Once it is on, she will lift her other foot up too. After they are all snug on her feet, she will get up and walk around in them, all over the house. Usually she doesn't even have anything on other than a diaper. Too cute!








She spent most of yesterday practicing walking around the house, especially changing direction and turning corners. She is getting to be quite the pro at it all.








Still NO teeth, I am amazed :)








Elsie was asleep today while we went to the park. We packed a lunch and loaded in the stroller and headed over to Salnave. Ruby loved the extra attention she was getting, since Elsie was asleep the whole time. We ran around together, sat on swings together, and ate together. A bit chilly, but still nice to be outside. I used the extra eggs we dyed for egg salad sandwiches, one of Ruby's favorites. Lots of fun, can't wait to get out more these days.








I am trying to slow down a bit, I had made too many commitments and we were running all over the place in the past few months. It actually feels good to be home again and get into a routine a bit. The girls are enjoying it too.








I am applying at a SL Start, a company I used to work for that cares for individuals with disabilities. Hoping to work nights now that Elsie is a year old and can handle being home without nursing constantly and Daddy feels more comfortable too.








We also paid for a membership to Eastern's Rec Center and Mike and I are going to be switching off at night to go work out there. I am excited about it for sure. He has already started and I am just trying to get better (alittle sick right now) and then I will be going too. Mike has also started running at night. We both want to get back in shape, for me it is mainly just that I want to feel healthier again.

No comments:

Post a Comment