Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snuggly baby

Elsie was so snuggly today with both Mike and I. After dinner, she kept switching back and forth between couches, she would sit a bit on me and then get down and go sit with Mike. Ruby started sitting on my lap too, she hasn't done that much lately. While she was on my lap, she noticed Elsie running around the furniture and actually running into the couch. She was laughing so hard and so Elsie kept doing it more and more to get more laughs from her. So funny!

When I was putting Elsie to bed, she started practicing her facial features again with me. It was so sweet. We both had our heads down on the bed, looking right at eachother. She actually started touching my eyes and saying eyes and then came the nose, mouth, ears, and hair. She will point at mine and then at hers and say it. We also added teeth today.

She has actually been letting me brush her teeth if I let her sit on the edge of the sink and dip her hands and toes under the running water. It was driving me crazy because she was not letting me brush at all, so stubborn.

She lets me sit beside her when putting her to sleep now instead of laying beside her. She will take her whole body and move it so that her head it laying in my lap and then she wants me to rub her hair softly until she falls asleep. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment