Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sick girl!







Ruby went iceskating for the very first time today! She did awesome! I could not believe how brave she was during the whole experience. She started out by holding onto my friend Tanya and her daughter Jacquelyn, but as the time went on she was actually moving on her own. I tried to go out, but felt a bit uneasy about helping her along when I haven't skated since I was a little girl too. I held onto the wall for a bit and she held my hand, but I decided to let her spend most of the time with Tanya and Jacquelyn. I am hoping to take her again with Daddy during the break!

Once we were home, I noticed that she had low energy and really didn't want to eat all day. Mike checked her temperature and sure enough she was running a lowgrade fever. She fell right asleep on the couch and by 6 pm her temp was high enough she needed tylenol. She has been sleeping ever since, hope this goes away quickly! Poor girl, I hate it when my girls feel so bad.

Elsie noticed herself in the mirror today and pointed with a big smile and said, "Elsie!" Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment