Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Sweet Girls...











Today I noticed Elsie rubbing Ruby's back several times while they were listening to a book being read during our learning playdate, it was so sweet and warmed my heart. I sure hope these girls grow up to be best friends!








Another new thing to report is that Elsie is getting more teeth in...she currently has 6 officially in and there are tons more popping through. I noticed a big molar in the back coming in on Sunday November 14th and when I looked in again I saw tons of white showing through on top and bottom. It even looks like she may have one coming in behind her front tooth, I am going to keep an eye on that one!








Elsie copies EVERYTHING Ruby does right now, it is hilarious to watch. Every movement, noise, action, you name it she is there following Ruby's lead to the tee.








She has become very possessive of her things and says, "Mine!" when she has something that she doesn't want to give up. When she is eatting at the table she I will say, "All Done!" and she will say, "No!" and pull it back in to eat more even if she is actually done.








She repeats everything you tell her, or tries to do it. So funny!








Ruby is loving school right now and is a shining star in her classroom. She always has a great time and loves her teacher so much. The teacher always says positive comments about her, so happy to see her thriving. She is getting to know her peers and making tons of friends. I was surprised to see my semi-shy girl be the leader in her class. I will be in her classroom volunteering tomorrow, so excited about that!








I started back to Sylvan today and actually loved it! I taught SAT Math Prep and it was enjoyable! So glad to like what I am doing to take my mind off of missing my girlies!








We joined a hiking group in the area and have gone on two family hikes. I can't get enough of the outdoors and am so excited to attend more with the girls and Mike and even some on my own.








I will be subbing too one day a week. The girls will be watched by a close friend while I am at work and then I will watch her daughter on Fridays while she subs. A great deal!








No comments:

Post a Comment