Friday, June 4, 2010

Some new milestones!

Ruby wrote her name, the letters are mixed up, but can you see it? They are in the order of "B YRU". So exciting!

I was in the bathroom with Ruby and came back into the room to put her to bed and found Elsie smiling up on the bed. At first I thought I had put her there and forgot, but then realized that she had climbed up herself. She was pretty proud of herself!

Climbing....



I'm up....


Look at me, so excited!




And of course a tackle from sister :)





We finally got Elsie's twin bed put together and it is currently sitting on the floor so she can get out without falling. Tonight she is sleeping in it for the first time, yay! I hope it is an easy transition!






1 comment:

  1. So cute, Eve! I can't believe Elsie is in a real bed already! Franka is still in her crib. She's tried the big bed a couple of times, but she still won't go for it. Love the tackle photo! Your girls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete