Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Climbing, climbing, climbing....

Elsie has been getting better and better at climbing...today I walked into the dining room and found her standing up on a chair and dancing with a big grin. I took her down and readjusted the chair under the table and then left. I heard her making some noises a few minutes later and went in to check to find her doing the exact same thing. She is such a ball of energy and curiosity right now. Ruby is just loving every moment of it too...all of a sudden she has come to appreciate her little sister instead of get irritated by her. Elsie will actually come up to Ruby and sit in her lap and also give her a big hug or embrace. Ruby just eats it up. She will also hold Ruby's hand as they walk from place to place, as long as Elsie doesn't get tired of it. They are too cute but keeping me on my toes. I have been sooooo sick for 5 days now, and it is still holding on and making my days really hard right now. I have went from a sore throat to major congestion and conjunctivitis and now coughing, can't wait until this all subsides. Hoping and praying!

I also heard her say "There you go!" to Ruby today. About a week ago on Father's Day, she said "No Mike!" So funny. She is trying to say Doggy and it sounds more like "Da Da".

No comments:

Post a Comment