Monday, February 22, 2010

Subbing

Today was my first day of subbing and the girls did great without me! They didn't even cry the whole time I was away. I only left for 3 hours, but it was the perfect amount of time especially with Elsie breastfeeding still. My mom watched them too, which worked out great! Thanks a bunch Mom, they loved it!

When I got home, Elsie waved with both hands at me. She was very happy to see me. She cried a bit and then went straight into nursing and fell asleep. Wore her out.

Elsie spent the day waving "bye! bye!" at everyone that she passed. It was really cute. Also, every time she looked in a mirror or at her hands she would wave them and watch. If you say "Bye! Bye!" to her, she will start waving.

Mike and I are having a blast playing with her these days too. She is just SO playful!

Elsie will grab onto my pants and pull up and hold on for dear life. She will even walk from one room to another with me by just holding on to my pants. She spends most of her day practicing walking with anything she can get her hands on.

Mike and I are just amazed by how happy she is...always smiling at everyone. Ruby has always been analytical and inquisitive, so it takes a lot more to bring out her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment