Thursday, March 1, 2012

Start of 2nd Trimester!

I have been horrible about posting, the last post was from November!  I have been away from the computer much more, especially since I found out I was pregnant the first week of January.  I am now 12 weeks along and feeling much better, most of the nausea and tiredness has subsided and I feel so good!  I am excited to be in the second trimester :)  Yesterday, Mike, the girls, and I went to my doctor appointment.  This is the first one where we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat, so exciting!  It was beating at 160 bpm, such a great sound to hear!  The girls were really good and sat quietly as they listened for the sound.  It took some time to locate the baby's heartbeat, since mine was coming in at the same time.  Super excited for the weeks to come!

Also, as we brushed Ruby's teeth for bed last night, we noticed that she had a loose tooth!  Her very first one, so exciting!  I took out a set of items for the toothfairy her grandma had given her years ago... a book, a little light to put in the window, and a little purse to put the tooth when it falls out.  She is super excited about it all!  We read the little book about it today with sister.  It is  pretty loose, so I think it will be out in a day or two!  I hope to post more often now, at least once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment