Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gotta Get Moving!

My back has been giving me trouble, so I have been pretty inactive lately.  This past week though, I have tried to get going again.  The girls and I went out for a bike ride on Tuesday and rode all the way to the library, then to the park, and finally to the high school.  At that point the weather was pretty cold and stormy looking, so Mike loaded up our bikes and took us home.  It was very refreshing to get out.  Ruby is awesome on her bike right now too, she rode the whole way with no complains. 

Yesterday, I decided to get going with Jazzercise again, and I didn't realize how much I had missed it!  I plan on going two or three nights a week, as Mike's schedule allows.  February was busy for him, he was gone nearly half of the month.  So I really wasn't able to get away for the classes, but now it has slowed a bit thank goodness!  Fun to be back at it!

Ruby still hasn't lost her tooth, but she continues to wiggle it daily.  We read books about it nearly everyday!  Can't wait to get pics of her toothless smile!

I am 14 weeks along this Saturday, getting closer and closer to the gender ultrasound and first real look at our precious baby.  Can't wait to see this baby, now that it is so much bigger.  About a month left!  My next doctor appointment is next Wednesday, so excited to find out the actual day of the ultrasound which I think will be scheduled at that appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment