Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Older Photos...

Searching through an old box, I came across these photos from my younger years. Always loved this one of Katie and I when we were in 10th and 11th grade!
Graduation photo, June 1995! Can't believe how long my hair was!

Later that night at the graduation party with Mike, only 7 months into our relationship at that point!


Wish my eyes were not closed a bit, but this one is one my mom had us take around the fall of 1995 when I came back for a visit from Moses Lake.



With my sister and her then time boyfriend Sam.




The three of us, looks like we were at the mall or something. Like this one, I think it was when I was a junior or senior.





Middle school at Tumwater, late 80s.






4th grade in Rosalia, Washington. I went to this school for 2.5 years.







This is in 6th grade with the same class in Rosalia, Washington.


















No comments:

Post a Comment