Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Trip to Seattle

Mike snapped a shot of us together. The girls were not being very cooperative because they were so tired, so I got a few of them individually with her. We went the next day to visit my grandpa in the hospital. It was really nice to see him, and he is getting better thank goodness. I hope to see them again when he is well. Ruby held his hand for a long time and chatted with him. Wish we could have stayed longer, but the girls were getting restless and ready to sleep.

We went and visited my grandparents, but my Grandpa was in the hospital. We were able to visit with my Grandma which was wonderful, this was the first time that I have seen her in person except when I was really little and can't remember. We enjoyed our time there and it meant so much to me to have this experience. She took this picture of us at her house.

Ruby rode a pony, she has been wanting to do this for some time now. She loved it and pet the pony several times as they went in the circle.

We finally went to Emerald Downs, Mike bet on two horses and one of them won. Ruby was so excited because she picked this one out before it raced. We won $80 :)

At Rachel and Jimmy's house, Ruby was watching a movie and Elsie crawled up to watch it with her. So cute!

Jimmy helping Elsie down the slide.

On the slide at Saltwater State Park.

Rachel and Elsie walking at Saltwater State Park together.

No comments:

Post a Comment