Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today...

Elsie added a "Wheeee!" to her dance moves :)

I woke up this morning ready to work on Elsie's room. I moved out a bunch of stuff and rearranged too. I brought out Elsie's diaper changing table to the garage and brought in the pieces to her bedframe. Mike put it together and went and got some boards to lay across under the mattresses. Yay! Now all we need is the mattresses and bedding and we are on a roll...

Went to the SCRAPS animal shelter today...we found the most loving and sweet kitty, I want her but am afraid of how much work it would be and how we would do with another animal. She is beautiful, loving, and totally tolerant of the girls. We'll see...

Went to get my Bloomsday registration done today, check-in. SO excited to walk it with my niece and nephew, hope they love it too. We will be walking 7.5 miles together!

Ruby loved our trip to Huckleberries today, she always gets to push around a tiny cart for me and gets a yummy cookie. Love that place too.

Ended the day at Salnave Park, we put the girls in their little wagon and walked to it. They both went down the slides and were able to swing. I saw an old student who said that "Ruby was beautiful" and reminded her of when she came in to visit the students in my library.

A nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment