Sunday, June 8, 2014

Typical Boy

Rylan is so much fun to watch.  He loves cars and other toy vehicles.  He gravitates to them.  When playing alone, he will line all of them up in a row.  If I disorganize them, he will reline them up again.  So funny. 

We have been going to garage sales these past few days, and he scopes out the garage sale until he finds any cars and immediately start playing with them.  He also loves to make the noises too.

Elsie is such a silly girl too.  She has such a big personality, she keeps me laughing.  I can see her in some sort of drama or theater production, she loves the attention she gets when people are listening to her or watching her.

All three kiddos are so sweet to each other.  I have really enjoyed watching them be so loving to one another.  Rylan loves to give hugs to everyone, and snuggles all the time with each of us.  He is so funny when he gives kisses.  He will keep smacking his lips until they land on someone.

Rylan has a new eye tooth coming in, it is his bottom left one.

At the chiropractor the other day, I had Elsie and Rylan with me.  He asked me to show him one of the exercises I do each day to make sure I am doing it correctly.  After I started to get up from showing him, Elsie quickly got into the same position and did the exercises for him.  Then we were all surprised when Rylan did it too.  It was the one where you lift opposite leg and arm up and then back down.  Elsie did it correctly, and Rylan actually was in the right pose but only lifted his leg up and down.  When we first went to the chiropractor, Rylan was pretty upset watching him work on my back, but now he is used to it.  He does stand by me the whole time and hug onto my neck to protect me.

I feel so blessed that God gave me my kiddos, they are amazing. 

On a side note, my back is much better after almost two years of pain.  It is still not perfect, but the chiropractor has worked wonders on it.  I am so thankful.








No comments:

Post a Comment